Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mah Battery Charger Does It Really Matter If I Charge 2700 MAh Batteries With A 2500 MAh Battery Charger?

Does it really matter if I charge 2700 mAh batteries with a 2500 mAh battery charger? - mah battery charger

Well, I bought a charger for AA batteries, and I did not know before I bought it that reads, "AA 2500 mAh only, the results depending on the device. My problem is that I have 2700 mAh, and I wanted to ask if this bear is really a problem with the charger. I would like to change, but it's too late, and I am free this afternoon.

Even if there are problems that the store these batteries with the charger episode, what are they?

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. No, do not tell the difference. You can still have the charger. just could not take the full load would be achieved if he had a charger 2700 mAh had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A battery charger will recharge the batteries. Take more time. A Charger 2500 mAh charge 2500mAh and 1500mAh Batteries 2700mAh battery. 2500mAh battery is about time that the magazine says that the year 1500 are calculated will be charged in less time, is the 2700 a bit longer. Thats about it!

    ReplyDelete