Friday, November 13, 2009

Car Sales Application Cover Letter Does A Car Dealership Always Have To Run A Credit Check Before Negotiating Monthly Payments?

Does a car dealership always have to run a credit check before negotiating monthly payments? - car sales application cover letter

Hey everyone,
It was a Hyundai dealer today to see a new Elantra. I liked very much and wanted to buy today and said the sales manager: "We'll see if we can work the numbers."

However, he wanted a credit application before more complete. I have good credit (712 score), and I told them that I found in the last few months and I wanted to know how the payments are based on this point. There was to visit several other dealers and would not get inspected 4-5 times what seems to be bad. He also told me that if my guests when they get a good price that change depending on what they could find. He refused to help without any further demand for full credit.

My best friend was in a position to negotiate a new Yaris, without the credit application and when an agreement is reached, it is found, because I am with the purchase of the car payment and am satisfied everything that was available due to problems .

Was I unreasonable?

No comments:

Post a Comment