Thursday, January 28, 2010

Viral Infection Infant Infant Viral Infections And Pregnant Women?

Infant Viral Infections and pregnant women? - viral infection infant

Hello,

I was with my niece yesterday for about 2 hours. I realized she had a rash on his body and now her mother had taken her to the doctors and said it was a viral infection and stay away from pregnant women.

I talked to my doctor about it and told me that if I have a rash or ill go to my doctor.

I am 30 weeks pregnant and very worried.

What do I need to be with my niece to catch the infection?

What can my baby?

Would it be wrong if I caught something, or are one or two days?

1 comment:

  1. Can not say for sure.

    Depending on whether the viral infection is transmitted by the methods of air) (eg, coughing and sneezing, or if their needs for physical contact (such as the transmission of infected blood through cuts in the skin, etc..)

    It depends on what the viral infection. Some put greater risks for pregnant women than others, some have a negligible risk.

    Most viral infections will take a few days before the effects (but not all are experienced).

    If you know exactly what this viral infection, can help to. Otherwise no one can say with certainty whether to take into account, to the genuine concerns or if you are just "keep an eye".

    Chances are, you are unnecessarily worried! Although it is not known with certainty, is of course always an issue

    ReplyDelete